Meaning of ASSURE in Hindi
Meaning of assure in Hindi
- विश्वास दिलाना(Pr. Vishvas dilana vishvaas dilanaa wishwas dilana)
- भरोसा देना(Pr. Bharosa dena bharosaa denaa)
- बीमा करना(Pr. Bima karana beemaa karanaa)
- निश्चय करके कहना(Pr. Nishchay karake kahana nishchay karake kahanaa)
- भरोसा दिलाया(Pr. Bharosa dilaya bharosaa dilaayaa)
- आश्वासन देना(Pr. Aashvasan dena aashvaasan denaa aashwasan dena)
- सुनिश्चित करना(Pr. Sunishchit karana sunishchit karanaa)
- निश्चित करना(Pr. Nishchit karana nishchit karanaa)
- निश्चित होना(Pr. Nishchit hona nishchit honaa)
- आश्वस्त करना(Pr. Aashvast karana aashvast karanaa aashwast karana)
Meaning of ASSURE in English
- To make sure or certain; to render confident by a promise, declaration, or other evidence.
- To declare to, solemnly; to assert to (any one) with the design of inspiring belief or confidence.
- To confirm; to make certain or secure.
- To affiance; to betroth.
- To insure; to covenant to indemnify for loss, or to pay a specified sum at death. see insure.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ASSURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ASSURE
"I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in"
- The word/phrase 'assure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"I assure you that hagrid will be well up to the job, said dumbledore, smiling"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the assure in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"What does that mean oh, well, nothing at all onerous, i assure you, said scrim-geour"
- To understand the meaning of assure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
Usage of "ASSURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Can you assure you got a plan"
- This term assure was used by Claudia Melendez in the Poem For angie - poem.
"Is it right or wrong still i assure"
- This term assure was used by Aditya Kulkarni in the Poem Creative confluence at escape hatch....
"Your moves assure some feral trance"
- This term assure was used by Swapnil Srivastava in the Poem Beauty of my beloved.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary