Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ASSURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ASSURE
"I assure you that if you die, you need not hand it in"
- The word/phrase 'assure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"I assure you that hagrid will be well up to the job, said dumbledore, smiling"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the assure in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"What does that mean oh, well, nothing at all onerous, i assure you, said scrim-geour"
- To understand the meaning of assure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
Usage of "ASSURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Can you assure you got a plan"
- This term assure was used by Claudia Melendez in the Poem For angie - poem.
"Is it right or wrong still i assure"
- This term assure was used by Aditya Kulkarni in the Poem Creative confluence at escape hatch....
"Your moves assure some feral trance"
- This term assure was used by Swapnil Srivastava in the Poem Beauty of my beloved.