Meaning of ASSISTANCE in Hindi
Meaning of assistance in Hindi
Meaning of ASSISTANCE in English
- The act of assisting; help; aid; furtherance; succor; support.
- An assistant or helper; a body of helpers.
- Persons present.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ASSISTANCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ASSISTANCE
"Very well, karkaroff, crouch said coldly, you have been of assistance"
- The word/phrase 'assistance' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Would you like my assistance clearing up asked dumbledore politely"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the assistance in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"He glanced at hermione for assistance"
- To understand the meaning of assistance, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
ASSISTANCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary