Meaning of ASSIGNMENT in Hindi
Meaning of assignment in Hindi
- समनुदेशन samanudeshan
- सौंपा हुआ कार्य saunpa hu kary saunpaa huaa kaary
- सुपुर्द काम supurd kam supurd kaam
- काम kam kaam
- विक्रपत्र - vikray-patr wikray-patr
- कर्त्तव्यभार karttavyabhar karttavyabhaar karttawyabhar
- नियुक्ति niyukti
- नियत कार्य niyat kary niyat kaary
- निर्धारण nirdharan nirdhaaran
- सुपुर्द नियत कार्य supurd niyat kary supurd niyat kaary
- समर्पपत्र - samarpan-patr
- दत्त कार्य datt kary datt kaary
- कार्यभार karyabhar kaaryabhaar
- निर्दिष्टीकरण nirdishtikaran nirdishteekaran
- सुपुर्दगी supurdagi supurdagee
- निदेश nidesh
- नियतन niyatan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ASSIGNMENT in English
- The writing by which an interest is transferred.
- An allotting or an appointment to a particular person or use; or for a particular time, as of a cause or causes in court.
- A transfer of title or interest by writing, as of lease, bond, note, or bill of exchange; a transfer of the whole of some particular estate or interest in lands.
- The transfer of the property of a bankrupt to certain persons called assignees, in whom it is vested for the benefit of creditors.
ASSIGNMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ASSIGNMENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I wrote this as an assignment for my English class."
- This term assignment was used by lucille ((ren)) in the Poem The Chance Not Taken - Poem.
"They would give you the wrong homework assignment deliberately,"
- This term assignment was used by dylan stevens in the Poem My so called Friends.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें