Meaning of ASSIGNMENT in Hindi
Meaning of assignment in Hindi
- नियत कार्य(Pr. Niyat kary niyat kaary)
- कार्यभार(Pr. Karyabhar kaaryabhaar)
- निदेश(Pr. Nidesh)
- विक्र(Pr. पत्र - Vikray-patr wikray-patr)
- समर्प(Pr. पत्र - Samarpan-patr)
- काम(Pr. Kam kaam)
- निर्धारण(Pr. Nirdharan nirdhaaran)
- नियुक्ति(Pr. Niyukti)
- सौंपा हुआ कार्य(Pr. Saunpa hu kary saunpaa huaa kaary)
- समनुदेशन(Pr. Samanudeshan)
- नियतन(Pr. Niyatan)
- सुपुर्दगी(Pr. Supurdagi supurdagee)
- निर्दिष्टीकरण(Pr. Nirdishtikaran nirdishteekaran)
- सुपुर्द नियत कार्य(Pr. Supurd niyat kary supurd niyat kaary)
- कर्त्तव्यभार(Pr. Karttavyabhar karttavyabhaar karttawyabhar)
- सुपुर्द काम(Pr. Supurd kam supurd kaam)
- दत्त कार्य(Pr. Datt kary datt kaary)
Meaning of ASSIGNMENT in English
- An allotting or an appointment to a particular person or use; or for a particular time, as of a cause or causes in court.
- A transfer of title or interest by writing, as of lease, bond, note, or bill of exchange; a transfer of the whole of some particular estate or interest in lands.
- The writing by which an interest is transferred.
- The transfer of the property of a bankrupt to certain persons called assignees, in whom it is vested for the benefit of creditors.
ASSIGNMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ASSIGNMENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I wrote this as an assignment for my english class"
- This term assignment was used by lucille ((ren)) in the Poem The chance not taken - poem.
"They would give you the wrong homework assignment deliberately"
- This term assignment was used by dylan stevens in the Poem My so called friends.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें