Meaning of ASCENDING in Hindi
Meaning of ascending in Hindi
Meaning of ASCENDING in English
- Of ascend
- Rising; moving upward; as, an ascending kite.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ASCENDING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ASCENDING
"Illumination came from roaring firethe dark lord ascending beneath handsome marble mantelpiece surmounted by gilded mirror"
- The word/phrase 'ascending' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"We heard a loud knock, a deep voice below, and heavy steps ascending the stair"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the ascending in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
ASCENDING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ASCENDING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And ever ascending"
- This term ascending was used by Ralph Waldo Emerson in the Poem Give all to love.
"Ascending up, with many a stately stayre"
- This term ascending was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Epithalamion.
"While the master of life, ascending"
- This term ascending was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें