Meaning of ART in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ART in English
- The application of skill to the production of the beautiful by imitation or design, or an occupation in which skill is so employed, as in painting and sculpture; one of the fine arts; as, he prefers art to literature.
- The employment of means to accomplish some desired end; the adaptation of things in the natural world to the uses of life; the application of knowledge or power to practical purposes.
- Those branches of learning which are taught in the academical course of colleges; as, master of arts.
- Skill, dexterity, or the power of performing certain actions, acquired by experience, study, or observation; knack; as, a man has the art of managing his business to advantage.
- Cunning; artifice; craft.
- The black art; magic.
- The systematic application of knowledge or skill in effecting a desired result. Also, an occupation or business requiring such knowledge or skill.
- Learning; study; applied knowledge, science, or letters.
- Skillful plan; device.
- The second person singular, indicative mode, present tense, of the substantive verb Be; but formed after the analogy of the plural are, with the ending -t, as in thou shalt, wilt, orig. an ending of the second person sing. pret. Cf. Be. Now used only in solemn or poetical style.
- A system of rules serving to facilitate the performance of certain actions; a system of principles and rules for attaining a desired end; method of doing well some special work;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ART, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ART
"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potionmaking, he began."
- The word/phrase 'art' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Parseltongue, the ability to converse with snakes, has long been considered a Dark Art."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the art in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Secrets of the Darkest Art it’s horrible book, really awful, full of evil magic."
- To understand the meaning of art, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
ART has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ART": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Through all time, love has strung beautiful art,"
- This term art was used by Joshua Blackwelder in the Poem Love Poem.
"Back to thyself.—So, thou again art free:"
- This term art was used by Henry King, Bishop of Chichester in the Poem A Renunciation.
"Because thou art not seen,"
- This term art was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Blow, blow, thou Winter Wind.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें