Meaning of ARRIVAL in Hindi
Meaning of arrival in Hindi
Meaning of ARRIVAL in English
- The act of arriving, or coming; the act of reaching a place from a distance, whether by water (as in its original sense) or by land.
- The attainment or reaching of any object, by effort, or in natural course; as, our arrival at this conclusion was wholly unexpected.
- The person or thing arriving or which has arrived; as, news brought by the last arrival.
- An approach.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ARRIVAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ARRIVAL
"It wasn't at all the triumphant arrival they had pictured"
- The word/phrase 'arrival' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"The tension that had filled the hall ever since moody's arrival suddenly broke"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the arrival in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Perhaps roused by the sound of fred and their father’s arrival, george stirred"
- To understand the meaning of arrival, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
ARRIVAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ARRIVAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ARRIVAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Anguished upon their arrival to the rocky earth"
- This term arrival was used by Teresa Cortez in the Poem Resa's rainbow - poem.
"I await the arrival of the valkyries"
- This term arrival was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Valhalla - poem.
"Missing everything waiting for your arrival to end my loneliness"
- This term arrival was used by Ravi Sathasivam in the Poem My loneliness......
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary