Meaning of ARRANGEMENT in Hindi
Meaning of arrangement in Hindi
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- ठहराव thaharav thaharaav thaharaw
- प्रबन्ध prabandh
- व्यवस्थापन vyavasthapan vyavasthaapan wyawasthapan
- समझौता samajhauta samajhautaa samazhauta
- राज़ीनामा razinama raazeenaamaa rajinama
- विन्यास अनंतिम समझौता vinyas anantim samajhauta vinyaas anantim samajhautaa winyas anantim samazhauta
- इंतजाम entajam entajaam entazam
- रूपान्तरण rupantaran roopantaran
- इन्तजाम entajam entajaam entazam
- प्रक्रिया prakriya prakriyaa
- व्यवस्था vyavastha vyavasthaa wyawastha
- सजावट sajavat sajaavat sazawat
- क्रम kram
- विन्यास vinyas vinyaas winyas
- क्रम से स्थापन kram se sthapan kram se sthaapan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ARRANGEMENT in English
- The act of arranging or putting in an orderly condition; the state of being arranged or put in order; disposition in suitable form.
- Settlement; adjustment by agreement; as, the parties have made an arrangement between themselves concerning their disputes; a satisfactory arrangement.
- A piece so adapted; a transcription; as, a pianoforte arrangement of Beethoven's symphonies; an orchestral arrangement of a song, an opera, or the like.
- The manner or result of arranging; system of parts disposed in due order; regular and systematic classification; as, arrangement of one's dress; the Linnaean arrangement of plants.
- Preparatory proceeding or measure; preparation; as, we have made arrangement for receiving company.
- The adaptation of a composition to voices or instruments for which it was not originally written.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ARRANGEMENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ARRANGEMENT
"I want ours to be a joint arrangement."
- The word/phrase 'arrangement' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The Home And The World'.
"The arrangement lasted five years during which the boat went three times around the continent."
- 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' has used the arrangement in the novel The Great Gatsby.
"Why, drat it, Huck, it's the stupidest arrangement I ever see."
- To understand the meaning of arrangement, please see the following usage by Mark Twain in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
ARRANGEMENT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ARRANGEMENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ARRANGEMENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A novel arrangement of bows:"
- This term arrangement was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The Hunting of the Snark.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें