Meaning of AREA in Hindi
Meaning of area in Hindi
Meaning of AREA in English
- Any plane surface, as of the floor of a room or church, or of the ground within an inclosure; an open space in a building.
- The inclosed space on which a building stands.
- The sunken space or court, giving ingress and affording light to the basement of a building.
- An extent of surface; a tract of the earth's surface; a region; as, vast uncultivated areas.
- The superficial contents of any figure; the surface included within any given lines; superficial extent; as, the area of a square or a triangle.
- A spot or small marked space; as, the germinative area.
- Extent; scope; range; as, a wide area of thought.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of AREA, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word AREA
"Do you think blacks still in the area, minister whispered madam rosmerta"
- The word/phrase 'area' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"This is supposed to be your area of expertise, lupin"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the area in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Never bin an area o' the forest i couldn' go before! said hagrid, shaking his head"
- To understand the meaning of area, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
AREA usage in Proverbs/Idioms
AREA has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "AREA": Examples from famous English Poetry
"It is dragged across the area"
- This term area was used by katie Saula in the Poem Morbid poem.
"We drive around the area picking up people"
- This term area was used by Sivaram Parameswaran in the Poem How am i driving.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary