Meaning of ARCHITECTURE in Hindi
Meaning of architecture in Hindi
- बनावट banavat banaavat banawat
- वास्तुकला vastukala vaastukalaa wastukala
- शिल्प shilp
- संरचना sanrachana sanrachanaa
- वास vas vaas was
- स्थापत्यकला sthapatyakala sthaapatyakalaa
- वास्तुविद्या vastuvidya vaastuvidyaa wastuwidya
- भवन bhavan bhawan
- वास्तुशिल्प vastushilp vaastushilp wastushilp
- स्थापत्य sthapaty sthaapaty
- वास्तुकी vastuki vaastukee wastuki
- निर्माण nirman
- शिल्प विद्या shilp vidya shilp vidyaa shilp widya
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ARCHITECTURE in English
- The art or science of building; especially, the art of building houses, churches, bridges, and other structures, for the purposes of civil life;
- Construction, in a more general sense; frame or structure; workmanship.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ARCHITECTURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ARCHITECTURE
"Holmes walked slowly, taking keen note of the architecture of the house."
- The word/phrase 'architecture' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
"There were some really curious pieces of mediaeval domestic architecture within."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the architecture in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"But Anna Arkadyevna's knowledge of architecture is marvelous, said Tushkevitch."
- To understand the meaning of architecture, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
ARCHITECTURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ARCHITECTURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Love's architecture is His own."
- This term architecture was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem Verses from the Shepherds' Hymn.
"Architecture and literature."
- This term architecture was used by Ishani Shukla in the Poem Types of Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें