Meaning of ARC in Hindi
Meaning of arc in Hindi
Meaning of ARC in English
- A portion of a curved line; as, the arc of a circle or of an ellipse.
- A curvature in the shape of a circular arc or an arch; as, the colored arc (the rainbow); the arc of hadley's quadrant.
- An arch.
- The apparent arc described, above or below the horizon, by the sun or other celestial body. the diurnal arc is described during the daytime, the nocturnal arc during the night.
- Archived file: older compression file used by pkzip
- Archive (file name extension)
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ARC, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ARC
"Snape's wand soared in a high arc and landed on the bed next to crookshanks"
- The word/phrase 'arc' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
ARC has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ARC": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Each thinks hope too poor a risk to ownwhile needing its bright arc for inner peace"
- This term arc was used by Lord Inchiquin.By Turlough O'Carolan. Sequenced
by in the Poem Hope is often rented by the year.
"Off in the distance i see an arc light bombs being dropped on children at night"
- This term arc was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom zarts "50" america at war poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary