Meaning of APTITUDE in Hindi
Meaning of aptitude in Hindi
- झुकाव jhukav jhukaav zhukaw
- योग्यता yogyata yogyataa
- अभिक्षमता abhikshamata abhikshamataa
- क्षमता kshamata kshamataa
- तत्परता tatparata tatparataa
- अभिरुचि रुझान abhiruchi rujhan abhiruchi ruzhan
- रुझान rujhan ruzhan
- प्रवृ्ति pravriti prawriti
- सहज योग्यता sahaj yogyata sahaj yogyataa sahaz yogyata
- उपयुक्तता upayuktata upayuktataa
- प्रवृति pravriti prawriti
- रूझान rujhan roojhan ruzhan
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of APTITUDE in English
- Readiness in learning; docility; aptness.
- A natural or acquired disposition or capacity for a particular purpose, or tendency to a particular action or effect; as, oil has an aptitude to burn.
- A general fitness or suitableness; adaptation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APTITUDE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APTITUDE
"I have been told that you have already shown aptitude at resisting the Imperius Curse."
- The word/phrase 'aptitude' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
APTITUDE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें