Meaning of APTITUDE in Hindi
Meaning of aptitude in Hindi
- योग्यता(Pr. Yogyata yogyataa)
- तत्परता(Pr. Tatparata tatparataa)
- झुकाव(Pr. Jhukav jhukaav zhukaw)
- रुझान(Pr. Rujhan ruzhan)
- सहज योग्यता(Pr. Sahaj yogyata sahaj yogyataa sahaz yogyata)
- प्रवृ्ति(Pr. Pravriti prawriti)
- क्षमता(Pr. Kshamata kshamataa)
- प्रवृति(Pr. Pravriti prawriti)
- अभिक्षमता(Pr. Abhikshamata abhikshamataa)
- उपयुक्तता(Pr. Upayuktata upayuktataa)
- अभिरुचि रुझान(Pr. Abhiruchi rujhan abhiruchi ruzhan)
- रूझान(Pr. Rujhan roojhan ruzhan)
Meaning of APTITUDE in English
- A natural or acquired disposition or capacity for a particular purpose, or tendency to a particular action or effect; as, oil has an aptitude to burn.
- A general fitness or suitableness; adaptation.
- Readiness in learning; docility; aptness.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APTITUDE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APTITUDE
"I have been told that you have already shown aptitude at resisting the imperius curse"
- The word/phrase 'aptitude' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
APTITUDE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary