Meaning of APPRENTICE in Hindi
Meaning of apprentice in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of APPRENTICE in English
- One who is bound by indentures or by legal agreement to serve a mechanic, or other person, for a certain time, with a view to learn the art, or trade, in which his master is bound to instruct him.
- A barrister, considered a learner of law till of sixteen years' standing, when he might be called to the rank of serjeant.
- One not well versed in a subject; a tyro.
- To bind to, or put under the care of, a master, for the purpose of instruction in a trade or business.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPRENTICE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPRENTICE
"And if Rosamond will not mind, I shall take an apprentice."
- The word/phrase 'apprentice' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
APPRENTICE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें