Meaning of APPETITE in Hindi
Meaning of appetite in Hindi
Meaning of APPETITE in English
- The desire for some personal gratification, either of the body or of the mind.
- Desire for, or relish of, food or drink; hunger.
- Any strong desire; an eagerness or longing.
- Tendency; appetency.
- The thing desired.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPETITE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPETITE
"Harry had never made it to dinner; he had no appetite at all"
- The word/phrase 'appetite' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"You are surprised at my appetite, i remarked"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the appetite in the novel The home and the world.
"She loved his voracious appetite and the pride he took in her cooking"
- To understand the meaning of appetite, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A mercy.
APPETITE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APPETITE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Enjoy! bon appetite! here"
- This term appetite was used by Kira Nonayerbeeswax in the Poem An ode to cheese.
"Give a hungry child the appetite of a sparrow and a hot dog lasts forever"
- This term appetite was used by Patrick Guyette in the Poem If i could play god.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary