Meaning of APPEARING in Hindi
Meaning of appearing in Hindi
Meaning of APPEARING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPEARING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPEARING
"More writing was appearing beneath the first"
- The word/phrase 'appearing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Whoever had sent that patronus would be appearing at any moment"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the appearing in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"A servant who would guide harry potter through the triwizard tournament without appearing to do so"
- To understand the meaning of appearing, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
APPEARING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APPEARING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"From the empty air appearing"
- This term appearing was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Appearing on my phone"
- This term appearing was used by sophia reeson in the Poem Still in love with you - poem.
"Colors appearing here and there"
- This term appearing was used by Maria Buckley in the Poem Beauty of the created season! - poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें