Meaning of APPEAL in Hindi
Meaning of appeal in Hindi
- अपील(Pr. Apil apeel)
- पुनर्विचार के लिये प्रार्थना(Pr. Punarvichar ke liye prarthana punarvichaar ke liye praarthanaa punarwichar ke liye prarthana)
- प्रार्थना(Pr. Prarthana praarthanaa)
- आग्रह(Pr. Aagrah)
- आकर्षण(Pr. Aakarshan)
- निवेदन(Pr. Nivedan niwedan)
- पुनर्विचार(Pr. Punarvichar punarvichaar punarwichar)
- दुहाई करना(Pr. Duhai karana duhaaee karanaa)
- प्रार्थना करना(Pr. Prarthana karana praarthanaa karanaa)
- पुनरावेदन(Pr. Punaravedan punaraavedan punarawedan)
- पुनर्वाद(Pr. Punarvad punarvaad punarwad)
- अपील करना(Pr. Apil karana apeel karanaa)
- पुनर्विचार के लिये प्रार्थना करना(Pr. Punarvichar ke liye prarthana karana punarvichaar ke liye praarthanaa karanaa punarwichar ke liye prarthana karana)
- को अच्छा लगना(Pr. Ko achchha lagana ko achchhaa laganaa)
- आकर्षित करना(Pr. Aakarshit karana aakarshit karanaa)
- निवेदन करना(Pr. Nivedan karana nivedan karanaa niwedan karana)
- आग्रह करना(Pr. Aagrah karana aagrah karanaa)
- अनुरोध करना(Pr. Anurodh karana anurodh karanaa)
- अच्छा लगना(Pr. Achchha lagana achchhaa laganaa)
- विनती करना(Pr. Vinati karana vinatee karanaa winati karana)
- संकेत करना(Pr. Sanket karana sanket karanaa)
- पसंद करना(Pr. Pasand karana pasand karanaa)
- पसंद आना(Pr. Pasand aana pasand anaa)
- पुनरावेदन करना(Pr. Punaravedan karana punaraavedan karanaa punarawedan karana)
Meaning of APPEAL in English
- To make application for the removal of (a cause) from an inferior to a superior judge or court for a rehearing or review on account of alleged injustice or illegality in the trial below. we say, the cause was appealed from an inferior court.
- To charge with a crime; to accuse; to institute a private criminal prosecution against for some heinous crime; as, to appeal a person of felony.
- To summon; to challenge.
- To invoke.
- To apply for the removal of a cause from an inferior to a superior judge or court for the purpose of reexamination of for decision.
- To call upon another to decide a question controverted, to corroborate a statement, to vindicate one's rights, etc.; as, i appeal to all mankind for the truth of what is alleged. hence: to call on one for aid; to make earnest request.
- An application for the removal of a cause or suit from an inferior to a superior judge or court for reexamination or review.
- The mode of proceeding by which such removal is effected.
- The right of appeal.
- An accusation; a process which formerly might be instituted by one private person against another for some heinous crime demanding punishment for the particular injury suffered, rather than for the offense against the public.
- An accusation of a felon at common law by one of his accomplices, which accomplice was then called an approver. see approvement.
- A summons to answer to a charge.
- A call upon a person or an authority for proof or decision, in one's favor; reference to another as witness; a call for help or a favor; entreaty.
- Resort to physical means; recourse.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPEAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPEAL
"There'll be an appeal, though, there always is"
- The word/phrase 'appeal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"There's still the appeal! said ron fiercely"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the appeal in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Ron had taken over responsibility for buckbeak's appeal"
- To understand the meaning of appeal, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
APPEAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
APPEAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APPEAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So drawn to her, what the appeal"
- This term appeal was used by Jim Sharman in the Poem Love poem.
"We'll now appeal to none of all"
- This term appeal was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A hymn to the name and honour.
"Ring with appeal and sorrowful abuse"
- This term appeal was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The first sonnet of bathrolaire.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें