Meaning of APPEAL in Hindi
Meaning of appeal in Hindi
- आकर्षण aakarshan
- पुनर्विचार punarvichar punarvichaar punarwichar
- अच्छा लगना achchha lagana achchhaa laganaa
- आग्रह करना aagrah karana aagrah karanaa
- पसंद आना pasand aana pasand anaa
- पुनरावेदन करना punaravedan karana punaraavedan karanaa punarawedan karana
- अपील apil apeel
- निवेदन nivedan niwedan
- पुनर्विचार के लिये प्रार्थना punarvichar ke liye prarthana punarvichaar ke liye praarthanaa punarwichar ke liye prarthana
- आकर्षित करना aakarshit karana aakarshit karanaa
- पुनर्विचार के लिये प्रार्थना करना punarvichar ke liye prarthana karana punarvichaar ke liye praarthanaa karanaa punarwichar ke liye prarthana karana
- विनती करना vinati karana vinatee karanaa winati karana
- दुहाई करना duhai karana duhaaee karanaa
- पुनरावेदन punaravedan punaraavedan punarawedan
- प्रार्थना करना prarthana karana praarthanaa karanaa
- अनुरोध करना anurodh karana anurodh karanaa
- निवेदन करना nivedan karana nivedan karanaa niwedan karana
- संकेत करना sanket karana sanket karanaa
- आग्रह aagrah
- पुनर्वाद punarvad punarvaad punarwad
- प्रार्थना prarthana praarthanaa
- अपील करना apil karana apeel karanaa
- को अच्छा लगना ko achchha lagana ko achchhaa laganaa
- पसंद करना pasand karana pasand karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of APPEAL in English
- To make application for the removal of (a cause) from an inferior to a superior judge or court for a rehearing or review on account of alleged injustice or illegality in the trial below. We say, the cause was appealed from an inferior court.
- To summon; to challenge.
- To invoke.
- An application for the removal of a cause or suit from an inferior to a superior judge or court for reexamination or review.
- The mode of proceeding by which such removal is effected.
- Resort to physical means; recourse.
- A summons to answer to a charge.
- To charge with a crime; to accuse; to institute a private criminal prosecution against for some heinous crime; as, to appeal a person of felony.
- To apply for the removal of a cause from an inferior to a superior judge or court for the purpose of reexamination of for decision.
- The right of appeal.
- To call upon another to decide a question controverted, to corroborate a statement, to vindicate one's rights, etc.; as, I appeal to all mankind for the truth of what is alleged. Hence: To call on one for aid; to make earnest request.
- An accusation; a process which formerly might be instituted by one private person against another for some heinous crime demanding punishment for the particular injury suffered, rather than for the offense against the public.
- An accusation of a felon at common law by one of his accomplices, which accomplice was then called an approver. See Approvement.
- A call upon a person or an authority for proof or decision, in one's favor; reference to another as witness; a call for help or a favor; entreaty.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPEAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPEAL
"There'll be an appeal, though, there always is."
- The word/phrase 'appeal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"There's still the appeal! said Ron fiercely."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the appeal in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Ron had taken over responsibility for Buckbeak's appeal."
- To understand the meaning of appeal, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
APPEAL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
APPEAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APPEAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So drawn to her, what the appeal"
- This term appeal was used by Jim Sharman in the Poem Love Poem.
"We'll now appeal to none of all"
- This term appeal was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A Hymn to the Name and Honour.
"Ring with appeal and sorrowful abuse."
- This term appeal was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The First Sonnet of Bathrolaire.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें