Meaning of APPARENTLY in Hindi
Meaning of apparently in Hindi
Meaning of APPARENTLY in English
- Seemingly; in appearance; as, a man may be apparently friendly, yet malicious in heart.
- Plainly; clearly; manifestly; evidently.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APPARENTLY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APPARENTLY
"Ron pointed to the teachers' table, apparently too disgusted to speak."
- The word/phrase 'apparently' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Apparently it had taken to trundling around the forest on its own."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the apparently in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"They were panting and had apparently taken the barrier at a run."
- To understand the meaning of apparently, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
APPARENTLY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APPARENTLY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Apparently not to you."
- This term apparently was used by michelle aspinall in the Poem The Ghost of Kristina - Poem.
"But apparently I'm not,"
- This term apparently was used by shannon freeman in the Poem I Thought It was Over - Poem.
"Honestly! --------------------------------------------------- I'm not a person apparently,"
- This term apparently was used by Marissa Davis in the Poem Not A Toy - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें