Meaning of APOLOGIES in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "APOLOGIES" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of APOLOGIES in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APOLOGIES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APOLOGIES
"My apologies, he said quietly"
- The word/phrase 'apologies' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"My apologies, said snape"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the apologies in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Ignoring his mingled oaths and apologies, harry addressed lupin again"
- To understand the meaning of apologies, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
APOLOGIES has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APOLOGIES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Auditioning different apologies"
- This term apologies was used by Prince ..... in the Poem Tonight.
"I dont want to listen the apologies"
- This term apologies was used by Lacy Pugsley in the Poem Leave - poem.
"Promise mad love turns into apologies the way love turns into memories"
- This term apologies was used by Manise Ducatel in the Poem Cry your eyes to sleep.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें