Meaning of APART in Hindi
Meaning of apart in Hindi
Meaning of APART in English
- Separately, in regard to space or company; in a state of separation as to place; aside.
- In a state of separation, of exclusion, or of distinction, as to purpose, use, or character, or as a matter of thought; separately; independently; as, consider the two propositions apart.
- Aside; away.
- In two or more parts; asunder; to piece; as, to take a piece of machinery apart.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of APART, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word APART
"He pulled one of them apart and said, She always forgets I don't like corned beef."
- The word/phrase 'apart' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Neville's legs sprang apart and he got to his feet, trembling."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the apart in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"We were wondering if you could tell us what's guarding the Sorcerer's Stone apart from Fluffy."
- To understand the meaning of apart, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
APART has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "APART": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Of a joy apart from thee,"
- This term apart was used by Ralph Waldo Emerson in the Poem Give All to Love.
"So when we're apart, and you long for me near"
- This term apart was used by Louise Scrymgeour in the Poem Love Poem.
"A boy and a girl... so far apart, so long the days"
- This term apart was used by Desi D. Williams in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें