Meaning of ANY in Hindi
Meaning of any in Hindi
- कोई भी koi bhi koee bhee
- थोड़ा thoda thodaa
- कुछ kuchh
- किसी भी स्थिति में kisi bhi sthiti men kisee bhee sthiti men
- अब और ab aur
- प्रत्येक pratyek
- बिल्कुल bilkul
- कोई koi koee
- मामूली mamuli maamoolee
- किञ्चित kinjchit kinzchit
- तनिक tanik
- किसी भी kisi bhi kisee bhee
- एक ek
- कोई चीज koi chij koee cheej koi chiz
- जो भी jo bhi jo bhee zo bhi
- किसी को kisi ko kisee ko
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ANY in English
- One indifferently, out of an indefinite number; one indefinitely, whosoever or whatsoever it may be.
- To any extent; in any degree; at all.
- Some, of whatever kind, quantity, or number; as, are there any witnesses present? are there any other houses like it?
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANY
"Half terrified, half furious, they acted as though any chair with Harry in it were empty."
- The word/phrase 'any' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Er -- I don't know any, Harry confessed."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the any in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"Any second now, Professor McGonagall would come back and lead him to his doom."
- To understand the meaning of any, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
ANY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ANY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें