Meaning of ANTICIPATION in Hindi
Meaning of anticipation in Hindi
- पहले से सोच विचार(Pr. Pahale se soch vichar pahale se soch vichaar pahale se soch wichar)
- अग्रदृष्टि(Pr. Agradrishti)
- प्रतीक्षा(Pr. Pratiksha prateekshaa)
- पूर्वानुमान(Pr. Purvanuman poorvanuman purwanuman)
- प्रत्याशा(Pr. Pratyasha pratyaashaa)
- पहले से ही(Pr. Pahale se hi pahale se hee)
- पूर्वाशा(Pr. Purvasha poorvaashaa purwasha)
- पूर्वाभास(Pr. Purvabhas poorvaabhaas purwabhas)
- पूर्वसम्पादन(Pr. Purvasampadan poorvasampaadan purwasampadan)
- पूर्वाक्षा(Pr. Purvaksha poorvaakshaa purwaksha)
- पूर्वेक्षा(Pr. Purveksha poorvekshaa purweksha)
Meaning of ANTICIPATION in English
- The act of anticipating, taking up, placing, or considering something beforehand, or before the proper time in natural order.
- Previous view or impression of what is to happen; instinctive prevision; foretaste; antepast; as, the anticipation of the joys of heaven.
- Hasty notion; intuitive preconception.
- The commencing of one or more tones of a chord with or during the chord preceding, forming a momentary discord.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANTICIPATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANTICIPATION
"Why can't we just - ron, anti-muggle security! said mr. weasley, his face shining with anticipation"
- The word/phrase 'anticipation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"There was a pleasant feeling of anticipation in the air that day"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the anticipation in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"What she turned around to look at him, anticipation all over her face"
- To understand the meaning of anticipation, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
ANTICIPATION usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ANTICIPATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANTICIPATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Glaring now before me with great anticipation"
- This term anticipation was used by Linda R. Houle in the Poem Love poem.
"Anticipation drowned with fear"
- This term anticipation was used by Bethany Jones in the Poem Silence sweet and deadly - poem.
"Ever changing see her foot tap in anticipation tap tapping"
- This term anticipation was used by lucille ((ren)) in the Poem Before the dance - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary