Meaning of ANNOYING in Hindi
Meaning of annoying in Hindi
Meaning of ANNOYING in English
- Of annoy
- That annoys; molesting; vexatious.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANNOYING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANNOYING
"It must be really annoying"
- The word/phrase 'annoying' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Exactly what was annoying her became apparent almost at once"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the annoying in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Professor trelawney kept predicting harry's death, which he found extremely annoying"
- To understand the meaning of annoying, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
ANNOYING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANNOYING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A depressing annoying funk"
- This term annoying was used by princess pelumi in the Poem You - poem.
- This term annoying was used by Amy Greygor in the Poem Please get a life poem.
"People have this annoying habit"
- This term annoying was used by Alejandro X in the Poem Skeleton in the closet!.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें