Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANNOYED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANNOYED
"Professor binns looked faintly annoyed"
- The word/phrase 'annoyed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"I didn't do it on purpose, said harry, annoyed"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the annoyed in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Black was frowning slightly at hermione, but not as though he were annoyed with her"
- To understand the meaning of annoyed, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
ANNOYED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ANNOYED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANNOYED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To please intellect annoyed"
- This term annoyed was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Marooned for life.
"We are friends we stay together to long we get annoyed by one another"
- This term annoyed was used by Rachel Hicks in the Poem Freinds forever - poem.