Meaning of ANGRY in Hindi
Meaning of angry in Hindi
Meaning of ANGRY in English
- Sharp; keen; stimulated.
- Touched with anger; under the emotion of anger; feeling resentment; enraged;
- Showing anger; proceeding from anger; acting as if moved by anger; wearing the marks of anger; as, angry words or tones; an angry sky; angry waves.
- Inflamed and painful, as a sore.
- Troublesome; vexatious; rigorous.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANGRY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANGRY
"She followed Ron through the portrait hole, hissing at them like an angry goose."
- The word/phrase 'angry' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Harry had never seen her look so angry."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the angry in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"So Malfoy, jealous and angry, had gone back to taunting Harry about having no proper family."
- To understand the meaning of angry, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
ANGRY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ANGRY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANGRY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath"
- This term angry was used by Vesta Sikora in the Poem Love Poem.
"But the clouds loom dark in the angry skies"
- This term angry was used by John McCrae in the Poem Eventide.
"Yet with an angry smile"
- This term angry was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Agincourt.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें