Meaning of ANGLE in Hindi
Meaning of angle in Hindi
- कोण kon
- मछली मारने की बंशी machhali marane ki banshi machhalee maarane kee banshee
- बंसी से मछली पकड़ना bansi se machhali pakadana bansee se machhalee pakadanaa
- विशेष दृष्टिकोण से प्रस्तुत करना vishesh drishtikon se prastut karana vishesh drishtikon se prastut karanaa wishesh drishtikon se prastut karana
- कोना kona konaa
- फुसलाना phusalana phusalanaa fusalana
- बिठाना bithana bithanaa
- कोणी कागज़ koni kagaz konee kaagaz koni kagaj
- दृष्टिकोण drishtikon
- काटे से मछली पकड़ना kate se machhali pakadana kaate se machhalee pakadanaa
- लुभाना lubhana lubhanaa
- पहलू pahalu pahaloo
- इशारे से माँगना eshare se mangana eshaare se maanganaa
- बंशी से मछली मारना banshi se machhali marana banshee se machhalee maaranaa
- काँटा kanta kaantaa
- पक्ष paksh
- फॅसाना phesana phesanaa fesana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ANGLE in English
- The figure made by. two lines which meet.
- The difference of direction of two lines. In the lines meet, the point of meeting is the vertex of the angle.
- A projecting or sharp corner; an angular fragment.
- To use some bait or artifice; to intrigue; to scheme; as, to angle for praise.
- To try to gain by some insinuating artifice; to allure.
- A name given to four of the twelve astrological "houses."
- A fishhook; tackle for catching fish, consisting of a line, hook, and bait, with or without a rod.
- The inclosed space near the point where two lines meet; a corner; a nook.
- To fish with an angle (fishhook), or with hook and line.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANGLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANGLE
"She wants a new angle, Hagrid, said Ron wisely as he shelled salamander eggs."
- The word/phrase 'angle' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"When you see the angle of his arm you cry out."
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the angle in the novel A Mercy.
"Let us try another angle."
- To understand the meaning of angle, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
ANGLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANGLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"When she doth angle,"
- This term angle was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Sirena.
"Themselves in every Angle greet:"
- This term angle was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem The Definition of Love.
"Elevate the angle of your worries,"
- This term angle was used by Betty MacNeillBy Turlough O'Carolan. Sequenced at the in the Poem Harpies Are but Angels Who Are Harried.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें