Meaning of ANGER in Hindi
Meaning of anger in Hindi
- अप्रसन्नता(Pr. Aprasannata aprasannataa)
- क्रोध(Pr. Krodh)
- तामस(Pr. Tamas taamas)
- कोप(Pr. Kop)
- रोष(Pr. Rosh)
- गुस्सा(Pr. Gussa gussaa)
- नाराज़गी(Pr. Narazagi naaraazagee narajagi)
- क्रोधित करना(Pr. Krodhit karana krodhit karanaa)
- खिजाना(Pr. Khijana khijanaa khizana)
- गुस्सा दिलाना(Pr. Gussa dilana gussaa dilanaa)
- क्रोधित होना(Pr. Krodhit hona krodhit honaa)
Meaning of ANGER in English
- Trouble; vexation; also, physical pain or smart of a sore, etc.
- A strong passion or emotion of displeasure or antagonism, excited by a real or supposed injury or insult to one's self or others, or by the intent to do such injury.
- To make painful; to cause to smart; to inflame.
- To excite to anger; to enrage; to provoke.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANGER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANGER
"Bane kicked his back legs in anger"
- The word/phrase 'anger' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"In his anger he seemed to fill the whole hut"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the anger in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The anger faded from hagrid's face"
- To understand the meaning of anger, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
ANGER usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ANGER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ANGER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Only the monstrous anger of the guns"
- This term anger was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Anthem for doomed youth.
"With shrill notes of anger"
- This term anger was used by John Dryden in the Poem A song for st. cecilia's day, 1687.
"Words of anger and resentment"
- This term anger was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary