Meaning of ANATOMY in Hindi
Meaning of anatomy in Hindi
- चीरफाड(Pr. Chiraphad cheeraphaad chirafad)
- शरीर व्यवच्छे(Pr. विद्या - Sharir vyavachchhed-vidya shareer vyavachchhed-vidyaa sharir wyawachchhed-widya)
- दैहिक गठन संबंधी विद्या(Pr. Daihik gathan sanbandhi vidya daihik gathan sanbandhee vidyaa daihik gathan sanbandhi widya)
- शरीर(Pr. Sharir shareer)
- शरीर रचना विज्ञान(Pr. Sharir rachana vigyan shareer rachanaa vigyan sharir rachana wigyan)
- शरीर रचना(Pr. Sharir rachana shareer rachanaa)
- चीरफाड़(Pr. Chiraphad cheeraphaad chirafad)
- रचना शरीर(Pr. Rachana sharir rachanaa shareer)
- गहन विश्लेषण(Pr. Gahan vishleshan gahan wishleshan)
- शरी(Pr. रचना विज्ञान - Sharir-rachana vigyan shareer-rachanaa vigyan sharir-rachana wigyan)
- शरीररचना विज्ञान(Pr. Sharirarachana vigyan shareerarachanaa vigyan sharirarachana wigyan)
- शारीर(Pr. Sharir shaareer)
- अवयव संघटन(Pr. Avayav sanghatan awayaw sanghatan)
Meaning of ANATOMY in English
- The art of dissecting, or artificially separating the different parts of any organized body, to discover their situation, structure, and economy; dissection.
- The science which treats of the structure of organic bodies; anatomical structure or organization.
- A treatise or book on anatomy.
- The act of dividing anything, corporeal or intellectual, for the purpose of examining its parts; analysis; as, the anatomy of a discourse.
- A skeleton; anything anatomized or dissected, or which has the appearance of being so.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ANATOMY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ANATOMY
"Burton's anatomy of melancholy, p"
- The word/phrase 'anatomy' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
ANATOMY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary