Meaning of AMATEUR in Hindi
Meaning of amateur in Hindi
- अव्यवसायी avyavasayi avyavasaayee awyawasayi
- अताई atai ataaee
- शौकिया shaukiya shaukiyaa
- किसी विद्या या कला का प्रेमी kisi vidya ya kala ka premi kisee vidyaa yaa kalaa kaa premee kisi widya ya kala ka premi
- औत्साहिक (तेलुगु) autsahik (telugu)
- प्रेमानुशीली premanushili premanusheelee
- शौकीन shaukin shaukeen
- अप्रवीण apravin apraveen aprawin
- शौकीन; अव्यवसायी shaukin; avyavasayi shaukeen; avyavasaayee shaukin; awyawasayi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of AMATEUR in English
- A person attached to a particular pursuit, study, or science as to music or painting; esp. one who cultivates any study or art, from taste or attachment, without pursuing it professionally.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of AMATEUR, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word AMATEUR
"He was an amateur of sex lore."
- The word/phrase 'amateur' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
"He is an amateur."
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the amateur in the novel The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
"He is an amateur of crime, as I am of disease."
- To understand the meaning of amateur, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
AMATEUR has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें