Meaning of AID in Hindi
Meaning of aid in Hindi
- मदद(Pr. Madad)
- सहारा(Pr. Sahara sahaaraa)
- सहायता(Pr. Sahayata sahaayataa)
- रक्षा(Pr. Raksha rakshaa)
- पालन(Pr. Palan paalan)
- मददगार(Pr. Madadagar madadagaar)
- सहायक(Pr. Sahayak sahaayak)
- साधन(Pr. Sadhan saadhan)
- साहाय्य(Pr. Sahayy sahaayy)
- सहायता देना(Pr. Sahayata dena sahaayataa denaa)
- साहाय्य देना(Pr. Sahayy dena sahaayy denaa)
- साह्म(Pr. Sahm)
- मदद करना(Pr. Madad karana madad karanaa)
- सहायता करना(Pr. Sahayata karana sahaayataa karanaa)
- सहारा देना(Pr. Sahara dena sahaaraa denaa)
Meaning of AID in English
- To support, either by furnishing strength or means in cooperation to effect a purpose, or to prevent or to remove evil; to help; to assist.
- Help; succor; assistance; relief.
- The person or thing that promotes or helps in something done; a helper; an assistant.
- A subsidy granted to the king by parliament; also, an exchequer loan.
- A pecuniary tribute paid by a vassal to his lord on special occasions.
- An aid-de-camp, so called by abbreviation; as, a general's aid.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of AID, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word AID
"Like my dark detectors, do you s aid moody, who was watching harry closely"
- The word/phrase 'aid' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Right then, potter, the first aid tent, please"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the aid in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"And he sneaked up here to search snape's office! s aid ron triumphantly, looking at hermione"
- To understand the meaning of aid, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
AID usage in Proverbs/Idioms
AID has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "AID": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So god shall love and angels aid ye"
- This term aid was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem A letter.
"Some speedy aid to send"
- This term aid was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem On a favourite cat, drowned in a tub of gold fishes.
"And brought the freeman's arm to aid the freeman's laws"
- This term aid was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें