Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of AID, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word AID
"Like my dark detectors, do you s aid moody, who was watching harry closely"
- The word/phrase 'aid' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Right then, potter, the first aid tent, please"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the aid in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"And he sneaked up here to search snape's office! s aid ron triumphantly, looking at hermione"
- To understand the meaning of aid, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
AID usage in Proverbs/Idioms
AID has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "AID": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So god shall love and angels aid ye"
- This term aid was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem A letter.
"Some speedy aid to send"
- This term aid was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem On a favourite cat, drowned in a tub of gold fishes.
"And brought the freeman's arm to aid the freeman's laws"
- This term aid was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.