Meaning of AGENT in Hindi
Meaning of agent in Hindi
- गुमाश्ता(Pr. Gumashta gumaashtaa)
- मुनीम(Pr. Munim muneem)
- आढतिया(Pr. Aadhatiya aadhatiyaa)
- कारिन्दा(Pr. Karinda kaarindaa)
- प्रतिनिधि(Pr. Pratinidhi)
- कर्ता(Pr. Karta kartaa)
- शक्ति(Pr. Shakti)
- एजेंट(Pr. Ejent ezent)
- कारण(Pr. Karan kaaran)
- पदार्थ(Pr. Padarth padaarth)
- कारक(Pr. Karak kaarak)
- गुप्तचर(Pr. Guptachar)
- अभिकर्ता(Pr. Abhikarta abhikartaa)
- आढ़तिया(Pr. Aadhatiya aadhatiyaa)
- कर्मक(Pr. Karmak)
- बिचवई(Pr. Bichavai bichavaee bichawai)
- कमीशन अभिकर्ता(Pr. Kamishan abhikarta kameeshan abhikartaa)
- एजेन्ट(Pr. Ejent ezent)
Meaning of AGENT in English
- One who exerts power, or has the power to act; an actor.
- One who acts for, or in the place of, another, by authority from him; one intrusted with the business of another; a substitute; a deputy; a factor.
- An active power or cause; that which has the power to produce an effect; as, a physical, chemical, or medicinal agent; as, heat is a powerful agent.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of AGENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word AGENT
"I'm a free agent"
- The word/phrase 'agent' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"Elizabeth was the daughter, or so she said, of an important company agent"
- 'Toni Morrison' has used the agent in the novel A mercy.
"And no wonder! i had actually seen the agent of fate"
- To understand the meaning of agent, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
AGENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "AGENT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"My sexy agent k"
- This term agent was used by Michael Mikhailov in the Poem My sexy agent k.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary