Meaning of ADDITIONAL in Hindi
Meaning of additional in Hindi
Meaning of ADDITIONAL in English
- Added; supplemental; in the way of an addition.
- Something added.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ADDITIONAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ADDITIONAL
"And we'll be joining up with additional security at the leaky cauldron too"
- The word/phrase 'additional' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"Tonight, when i leave, there will again be additional protec-tion in place"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the additional in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Now he wanted more credit and six additional months to pay what he had borrowed"
- To understand the meaning of additional, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A mercy.
ADDITIONAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ADDITIONAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"When i was 6 i constantly thought ten additional years and ill be sixteen"
- This term additional was used by charleen chipz in the Poem Sixteen - poem.
"While a student finds it as an additional space to clear a concept"
- This term additional was used by Vaishali Satwase in the Poem All about 'mr. c' - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary