Meaning of ACUTE in Hindi
Meaning of acute in Hindi
- तीक्ष्ण(Pr. Tikshn teekshn)
- तीव्र(Pr. Tivr teevr tiwr)
- चतुर(Pr. Chatur)
- चालाक(Pr. Chalak chaalaak)
- तेज(Pr. Tej tez)
- सूक्ष्ममति(Pr. Sukshmamati sookshmamati)
- चुभता हुआ(Pr. Chubhata hu chubhataa huaa)
- घातक(Pr. Ghatak ghaatak)
- दारुण (रोग)(Pr. Darun (rog) daarun (rog))
- तीक्ष्ण शिताग्र(Pr. Tikshn shitagr teekshn shitaagr)
- अत्यधिक(Pr. Atyadhik)
- धारदार(Pr. Dharadar dhaaradaar)
- पैना(Pr. Paina painaa)
- नुकीला(Pr. Nukila nukeelaa)
- तेज़(Pr. Tez tej)
- न्यून(Pr. Nyun nyoon)
- अतिपाती(Pr. Atipati atipaatee)
- घोर(Pr. Ghor)
- कुशाग्र(Pr. Kushagr kushaagr)
- निशिताग्र(Pr. Nishitagr nishitaagr)
Meaning of ACUTE in English
- Sharp at the end; ending in a sharp point; pointed;
- Having nice discernment; perceiving or using minute distinctions; penetrating; clever; shrewd;
- Having nice or quick sensibility; susceptible to slight impressions; acting keenly on the senses; sharp; keen; intense; as, a man of acute eyesight, hearing, or feeling; acute pain or pleasure.
- High, or shrill, in respect to some other sound;
- Attended with symptoms of some degree of severity, and coming speedily to a crisis;
- To give an acute sound to; as, he acutes his rising inflection too much.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ACUTE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ACUTE
"His shivering grew more and more acute"
- The word/phrase 'acute' was used by 'Anton Chekhov' in 'The stories of anton chekhov'.
"Kitty admired her more than ever, and more and more acute was her suffering"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the acute in the novel Anna karenina.
"For lydgate was acute enough to indulge him with a little technical talk"
- To understand the meaning of acute, please see the following usage by George Eliot in Middlemarch.
ACUTE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ACUTE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें