Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABUSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABUSE
"Yeah, right, because malfoy won't abuse it at all,' said ron sarcastically"
- The word/phrase 'abuse' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
"That is why he gets people's abuse as well as suspicion"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the abuse in the novel The king of the dark chamber.
"You’re not only pigs, but you abuse your authority, too"
- To understand the meaning of abuse, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who killed palomino molero.
ABUSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ABUSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Thou didst abuse and then betray;"
- This term abuse was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem A farewell to the world.
"When they will not love abuse"
- This term abuse was used by Nicholas Breton in the Poem Phillida and coridon.
"Ring with appeal and sorrowful abuse"
- This term abuse was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The first sonnet of bathrolaire.