Meaning of ABUSE in Hindi
Meaning of abuse in Hindi
- दुरुपयोग durupayog
- बुरा बर्ताव bura bartav buraa bartaav bura bartaw
- दुर्वचन कहना durvachan kahana durvachan kahanaa durwachan kahana
- निंदा करना ninda karana nindaa karanaa
- अपसेवन apasevan apasewan
- अपप्रयोग apaprayog
- कुप्रयोग kuprayog
- गाली gali gaalee
- अपप्रयोग करना apaprayog karana apaprayog karanaa
- दुरुपयोग करना durupayog karana durupayog karanaa
- बुरा बर्ताव करना bura bartav karana buraa bartaav karanaa bura bartaw karana
- अनुचित व्यवहार anuchit vyavahar anuchit vyavahaar anuchit wyawahar
- दुर्व्यवहार durvyavahar durvyavahaar durwyawahar
- गाली देना gali dena gaalee denaa
- दुर्व्यवहार करना durvyavahar karana durvyavahaar karanaa durwyawahar karana
- बुराई करना burai karana buraaee karanaa
- दुरूपयोग करना durupayog karana duroopayog karanaa
- दुव्र्यवहार करना; गाली देना duvryavahar karana; gali dena duvryavahaar karanaa; gaalee denaa duwryawahar karana; gali dena
- अधिक दुरुपयोग adhik durupayog
- अपशब्द apashabd
- कुरीति kuriti kureeti
- दुर्वचन durvachan durwachan
- दुरपयोग करना durapayog karana durapayog karanaa
- बरबाद करना barabad karana barabaad karanaa
- हानि पहुचाना hani pahuchana hani pahuchanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ABUSE in English
- To revile; to reproach coarsely; to disparage.
- To violate; to ravish.
- Improper treatment or use; application to a wrong or bad purpose; misuse; as, an abuse of our natural powers; an abuse of civil rights, or of privileges or advantages; an abuse of language.
- A corrupt practice or custom; offense; crime; fault; as, the abuses in the civil service.
- Vituperative words; coarse, insulting speech; abusive language; virulent condemnation; reviling.
- Violation; rape; as, abuse of a female child.
- To put to a wrong use; to misapply; to misuse; to put to a bad use; to use for a wrong purpose or end; to pervert; as, to abuse inherited gold; to make an excessive use of; as, to abuse one's authority.
- To use ill; to maltreat; to act injuriously to; to punish or to tax excessively; to hurt; as, to abuse prisoners, to abuse one's powers, one's patience.
- To dishonor.
- To deceive; to impose on.
- Physical ill treatment; injury.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABUSE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABUSE
"Yeah, right, because Malfoy won't abuse it at all,' said Ron sarcastically."
- The word/phrase 'abuse' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"That is why he gets people's abuse as well as suspicion."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the abuse in the novel The King Of The Dark Chamber.
"You’re not only pigs, but you abuse your authority, too."
- To understand the meaning of abuse, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who Killed Palomino Molero.
ABUSE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ABUSE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Thou didst abuse and then betray;"
- This term abuse was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem A Farewell to the World.
"When they will not Love abuse,"
- This term abuse was used by Nicholas Breton in the Poem Phillida and Coridon.
"Ring with appeal and sorrowful abuse."
- This term abuse was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The First Sonnet of Bathrolaire.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें