Meaning of ABSORPTION in Hindi
Meaning of absorption in Hindi
- समावेश(Pr. Samavesh samaavesh samawesh)
- तल्लीनता(Pr. Tallinata talleenataa)
- अन्यमनस्कता(Pr. Anyamanaskata anyamanaskataa)
- प्रचूषण(Pr. Prachushan prachooshan)
- अवशोषण(Pr. Avashoshan awashoshan)
- विलयन(Pr. Vilayan wilayan)
- समावेशन(Pr. Samaveshan samaaveshan samaweshan)
- अंतर्लयन(Pr. Antarlayan)
- तन्मयता(Pr. Tanmayata tanmayataa)
- आत्मसात्करण(Pr. Aatmasatkaran aatmasaatkaran)
- आमेलन(Pr. Aamelan)
- अवचूषण(Pr. Avachushan avachooshan awachushan)
Meaning of ABSORPTION in English
- The act or process of absorbing or sucking in anything, or of being absorbed and made to disappear; as, the absorption of bodies in a whirlpool, the absorption of a smaller tribe into a larger.
- An imbibing or reception by molecular or chemical action; as, the absorption of light, heat, electricity, etc.
- In living organisms, the process by which the materials of growth and nutrition are absorbed and conveyed to the tissues and organs.
- Entire engrossment or occupation of the mind; as, absorption in some employment.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABSORPTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABSORPTION
"Besides, he rebelled against his absorption, daily more marked, by her personality"
- The word/phrase 'absorption' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame bovary'.
Usage of "ABSORPTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Tremendous is her grasp and absorption level! on many occasions"
- This term absorption was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Live wire!!! - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary