Meaning of ABSORPTION in Hindi
Meaning of absorption in Hindi
- प्रचूषण(Pr. prachushan prachooshan)
- आमेलन(Pr. aamelan)
- अन्यमनस्कता(Pr. anyamanaskata anyamanaskataa)
- समावेश(Pr. samavesh samaavesh samawesh)
- अवचूषण(Pr. avachushan avachooshan awachushan)
- तन्मयता(Pr. tanmayata tanmayataa)
- समावेशन(Pr. samaveshan samaaveshan samaweshan)
- आत्मसात्करण(Pr. aatmasatkaran aatmasaatkaran)
- तल्लीनता(Pr. tallinata talleenataa)
- अंतर्लयन(Pr. antarlayan)
- अवशोषण(Pr. avashoshan awashoshan)
- विलयन(Pr. vilayan wilayan)
Meaning of ABSORPTION in English
- The act or process of absorbing or sucking in anything, or of being absorbed and made to disappear; as, the absorption of bodies in a whirlpool, the absorption of a smaller tribe into a larger.
- An imbibing or reception by molecular or chemical action; as, the absorption of light, heat, electricity, etc.
- Entire engrossment or occupation of the mind; as, absorption in some employment.
- In living organisms, the process by which the materials of growth and nutrition are absorbed and conveyed to the tissues and organs.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABSORPTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABSORPTION
"Besides, he rebelled against his absorption, daily more marked, by her personality."
- The word/phrase 'absorption' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame Bovary'.
Usage of "ABSORPTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Tremendous is her grasp and absorption level?! On many occasions,"
- This term absorption was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Live Wire!!! - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें