Meaning of ABROAD in Hindi
Meaning of abroad in Hindi
- विदेशी videshi videshee wideshi
- चारो ओर फैला हुआ charo or phaila hu chaaro or phailaa huaa charo or faila hu
- विदेश में videsh men widesh men
- घर के बाहर ghar ke bahar
- देश से बाहर desh se bahar
- विदेश videsh widesh
- खुला हुआ khula hu khulaa huaa
- बाहर bahar
- स्वतंत्र svatantr swatantr
- बाहरी bahari baharee
- चारों ओर फैला हुआ charon or phaila hu chaaron or phailaa huaa charon or faila hu
- परदेश में paradesh men
- निर्बंध nirbandh
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ABROAD in English
- Before the public at large; throughout society or the world; here and there; widely.
- Beyond the bounds of a country; in foreign countries; as, we have broils at home and enemies abroad.
- At large; widely; broadly; over a wide space; as, a tree spreads its branches abroad.
- Without a certain confine; outside the house; away from one's abode; as, to walk abroad.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABROAD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABROAD
"Don't mention anything about Abroad while you're here unless you want the pants bored off you."
- The word/phrase 'abroad' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"There're supposed to be giants abroad, though."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the abroad in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"I think he’s abroad."
- To understand the meaning of abroad, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
ABROAD usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ABROAD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ABROAD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A brilliant moon sends her cold light abroad:"
- This term abroad was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Hialmar speaks to the Raven.
"Come, we'll abroad: and let 's obey"
- This term abroad was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem Corinna's going a-Maying.
"Need not walk abroad to hear"
- This term abroad was used by William Browne in the Poem A Welcome.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें