Meaning of ABANDONED in Hindi
Meaning of abandoned in Hindi
Meaning of ABANDONED in English
- Of abandon
- Forsaken, deserted.
- Self-abandoned, or given up to vice; extremely wicked, or sinning without restraint; irreclaimably wicked ; as, an abandoned villain.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ABANDONED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ABANDONED
"All usual pursuits were abandoned in the gryffindor common room the night before the match"
- The word/phrase 'abandoned' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"But he abandoned her when she told him what she was"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the abandoned in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"She had abandoned her baby voice now"
- To understand the meaning of abandoned, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
ABANDONED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ABANDONED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And the birch canoe, abandoned"
- This term abandoned was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"Abandoned of its brothers, whom long since june's messenger"
- This term abandoned was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The garden of eros.
"Awake!and dreams abandoned"
- This term abandoned was used by Fugue in A Major.By Dimitri Shostakovich. Sequenced by J.
Marques. in the Poem Harbingers of happiness, awake.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary