Meaning of ABACUS in Hindi
Meaning of abacus in Hindi
Meaning of ABACUS in English
- The uppermost member or division of the capital of a column, immediately under the architrave. See Column.
- A calculating table or frame; an instrument for performing arithmetical calculations by balls sliding on wires, or counters in grooves, the lowest line representing units, the second line, tens, etc. It is still employed in China.
- A board, tray, or table, divided into perforated compartments, for holding cups, bottles, or the like; a kind of cupboard, buffet, or sideboard.
- A table or tray strewn with sand, anciently used for drawing, calculating, etc.
- A tablet, panel, or compartment in ornamented or mosaic work.
ABACUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ABACUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"No pearl is overlooked in her work schedules abacus."
- This term abacus was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Her Abacus - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें